As a MEAN/MERN Stack Developer, you will be
- Working with your team to untangle our clients’ business challenges.
- Working with tech evangelists and product leaders to build and test applications in a collaborative environment.
- Interacting with internal and external teams to understand the requirements. Identifying bugs and troubleshooting our clients’ issues.
- 2+ years of working experience in delivering web/mobile applications.
- Strong experience in Express. js, Node. js, AngularJS/ReactJS.
- Knowledge in databases like MongoDB(NoSQL).
- Supportive in providing clean, reusable code.
- Empathize with client needs and architect custom solutions.
- Code, test, deploy, optimize and reuse - is your mantra.
- Curious and updated with the latest technologies and processes.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new languages and frameworks.
- Collaborative and open to feedback from peers.
- Excellent in communicating ideas(verbal & written). Analytical and problem-solver.
- Independent player as well as team leader.
Here’s a gist of all the perks you’ll get
- Remote teams with flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be an intrapreneur.
- Build your core team.
- Onsite opportunities.
- Extensive family insurance.
- Learning and mobility programs.
- Paid-time off and yearly retreats.