As a RoR Developer, you will be
- Working with your team to untangle our clients’ business challenges.
- Working with tech evangelists and product leaders to build and test applications in a collaborative environment. Interacting with internal and external teams to understand the requirements.
- Identifying bugs and troubleshooting our clients’ issues.
- 2+ years of working experience in delivering web applications.
- Strong experience in Ruby on Rails, API design and architecture.
- Strong experience in databases like MongoDB/PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming(OOPs) concepts, data structures, algorithms, APIs, web services, SQL concepts.
- Experience in any JS frameworks like Express. js/Node. js/AngularJS/ReactJS.
- Understanding of version control tools - Git/SVN.
- Supportive in providing clean, maintainable code.
- Empathize with client needs and architect custom solutions.
- Brownie points for knowledge in Golang.
- Code, test, deploy, optimize and reuse - is your mantra.
- Curious and updated with the latest technologies and processes.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new languages and frameworks.
- Collaborative and open to feedback from peers.
- Excellent in communicating ideas(verbal & written).
- Analytical and problem-solver.
- Independent player as well as team leader.
Here’s a gist of all the perks you’ll get joining us
- Remote teams with flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to be an intrapreneur.
- Build your core team.
- Onsite opportunities.
- Extensive family insurance.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Paid-time off and yearly retreats.