Ruby on Rails Development Company
As the early adopters of Ruby on Rails in 2006, we have the first-hand view of how far the rails framework has matured till date and because of it, we are able to develop and support the rails eco-system better than any one else.
Our team of Ruby on Rails developers believes in building efficient applications through user-centric design and clean code. This has helped us to deliver powerful RoR applications that look awesome.
Agile story card-driven process
User-driven design and Test-driven development methodology
Cutting-edge CSS3/HTML5 design
What RoR Services do we provide:
- Ruby on Rails custom application development(Ideation-MVP-GoLive-Maintenance)
- API integration and development for mobile first strategy
- Architecture re-design to support micro-services based eco system
- Security Audits
- Turn key e-Commerce solutions
- Rails application Support and Maintenance
- Rails CMS Development services
- Training on CI-CD practice and setup one
Gone are the days of large scale applications that are monolithic and large code base. Micro-services solve the challenges of monolithic systems by being as modular as possible. They help build an application as multiple small services, each running in its own process and are independently deployable.
Today we play with technologies like,
- Ruby on Rails
- Elixir / Phoenix
We help our clients adopt agile development process, get them details on story card, help them do a sprint planning exercise, prioritize all the sprints, the acceptance criteria.
We start with product discovery which is usually a 2-weeks engagement. At the end of the discovery process we deliver,
- Lo-fi UX prototype
- Prioritized user stories
- Results of tech spikes
- High level system design
- Assumptions and risks
- We start with Iteration-0, that’s where we set up the CI system in place, if the clients insist we also set up Jenkins or Drone.
- We recommend sprints of 2-weeks cycle and Every iteration starts with an iteration planning meeting
- Stories worked on by devs, validated by QA and deployed on to staging server
- Daily standup with the entire team with the client to keep the communication fluid
- Iteration ends with a “Show and Tell” session
- The product owner signs off on the stories played in the sprint after validating it on the staging server
- Retrospectives ( Every 2-sprints )
Tell us how we can help you!